Ten types of people to unfollow on Twitter
Just got into Twitter? Trying to decide who you should or shouldn’t follow? Maybe I can help. Here are the ten types of people I strongly recommend unfollowing:
- People whose Twitter profile ends in guy, guru, expert, diva, evangelist or visionary
- People whose Twitter profile begins with Mr, followed by something digital
- People who send @ messages to stars in the hope of instant Twitter validation through a reply
- People whose automated ‘thanks for the follow’ messages make you want to vomit
- People whose automated ‘thanks for the follow’ messages contain a link to their site
- People who ask questions they could answer quicker on Google
- People who as soon as a star dies tweet “Just warning you, if anyone makes a joke about this, I’ll unfollow you.” Not if I can unfollow you first, petal.
- People who think adding the phrase “please RT” makes their spammy message more likely to be passed on .
- People who think putting fail on the end of another word and sticking a hash on the front is still clever. #originalityfail
- People that seems a person and is a political party or company